View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2014, 00:39   #27
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 55 Alliance Statistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I was genuinely asking what happened the rest of the round that is all. I think at most Vikings got up to 70k roids, you never lost over 11% roids on the nights you got whaled on so you never went below 40k roids to my knowledge. You got hit around tick 700-800 yes? So still 300+ ticks so go out and roid the shizz out of people, i wasnt under the impression you were lacking value at any point this round plus with MC's it seemed XP gaining was easy peasy. Just wanted to know why Vikings didnt bounce back after their pummelling.
Vikings got hit from pt880 until pt980... that leaves 200 ticks to recover. After 'being hit' we hit spore for a couple of nights (3 or 4 iirc). Before we hit spore we were still within range of bouncing back, having some support from ult at that time. Unfortunately on the first night we hit spore, we suffered a couple of crashes and lost a planet due to inactivity. After hitting spore we switched to faceless on whom we practically didn't land at all except for our CO attackteam consisting of some 8 members. On top of that we continuously kept getting incs on our fatter planets and galaxies causing them to loose even more ground.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote