View Single Post
Unread 28 Jan 2016, 10:13   #63
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R65 Ship Stats proposals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
That's not how this works. You say the majority of the community dislike these stats. The burden of proof is on you. Lacking that proof, I don't believe you know that for sure. I believe you say that to give weight to your posts without having to bother to provide evidence or an argument to back up your claim. This is not a popularity contest. If you think the stats are bad, tell us why. Lacking that, your comments are worthless.
Based on my own experince in RainbowS, and the discussion with various other HCs prior to tick start, yes, most of the community in question DISLIKED the stats.
Everyone who joined #beta after that also seemed to dislike them.
Now how am i gonna prove this? Should we need ot put up a poll everytime you ask stupid questions?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote