View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2009, 23:42   #188
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Because of the long round!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleMuffin
As for Pnaps... i dont think its a bad for an ally if a few of its members have one. It lightens the defense load, can provide flak on raids or more def fleets (3 fleet harp def = 3 wins :/) and essentially gives that person a value advantage over the rest of the universe. Just cos you cant hit the enemy doesnt mean ur fleets are any less valuable.
The problem with this statement is that in a war situation, the fleets the enemy might have thrown at the planetnapped guy, will likely just go to someone else in his alliance. Essentially, you're moving incoming from someone who can now not attack the enemy, to someone who can.

Of course, in this day and age where it's mostly about galaxy raiding, and true planet targeting is so seldom, this might not be true anymore.

I am undecided on the issue of whether it can be beneficial to have planet naps or not, but I decidedly don't like the naps.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote