View Single Post
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 07:12   #47
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: This is why PA has no players left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
Wakey, you havent been a new player since round 1.

Now, PA has done everything to impose rules and regulations to help new players and stop the major alliances. Has it helped? Has more people signed up?
Im leaning towards full random or private galaxies. This setup sucks, and luck plays too much part in it.
full random... possible. I wouldn't disagree with it. Private galaxies = ANY new players getting completely and utterly screwed. While you maybe comfortable in your alliance with a group of mates, other folks new to the game aren't.

Are new players coming/have joined? I'm sure there's been some. Would we like them to stay and not be bashed 6 feet under? yes.

I agree with wakey on the fact that private galaxies are a horrible idea. They make the strong get stronger, and the weak become weaker.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote