View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 07:45   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The saga continues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
More comic mayhem
Mistar Dace, I do have the utmost respect for you, what with the slur of the suggestion of a paedo nature and all but I have to point out that you is acting like a fag on 2 counts

Point 1: This girly is doing everything she can to give you hints that she is attracted to you but would prefer it if you made the first move, don't ask me why, just some girlies do that. It must be a feminist thing. I blame that Germaine Greer geezer myself. Do as Mistar Dante says but with less black and don't even think of quoting Norman Chomski as a chat up line.

Point 2: I don't think asking advice on GD is really sensible. This is a discussion board of social outcasts, sociopaths and the sort of people your mother SHOULD have warned you about. so far no-one has suggested drugging her but it won't be long.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote