Thread: No drama?
View Single Post
Unread 4 Jul 2009, 17:34   #16
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: No drama?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
Or at least stop building them before protection ends, and only if you have a specific need for maximum research speed.
Like, you're so awesome you need all the research bonus you can get to keep up with HCT research?

I just find it fun, that alot of people deemed it necessary to try and say that my strategy last round was an insanely stupid one. Even though, right from the start.. my strategy got me into the top5 (and top Xan) and which should of also led to me finishing top5 minimum (and top Xan) if i hadnt crashed (which you cant use as a point against it, as that wasnt part of it :P).

Take for instance, the start where i had real competition for the #1 Xan spot.. I grew faster than them, even though they could keep up in roid count.. due to me being able to mine all the roids i had. When i was close to 2k roids, i could mine them all.. while my closest Xan competitor could only mine 1250 (even though she had almost the same roidcount as me, reese).

So in conclusion, its a poor strategy for the average player like you but for those of us who are awesome.. Its a perfectly valid strategy.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Last edited by Light; 4 Jul 2009 at 17:43.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote