View Single Post
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 12:48   #55
TheoDD

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Re: The round so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Hi Theodd do ya miss us ?
dunno if its relevant to your argument but the most active people in our private channel are not even intag ,
we went inactive very quickly at start of the round so we ask app if we could tag along on their attacks as our coverage was pretty shit and they awesomely said yes , then since we were attacking with them a nap seemed appropriate to avoid friendly fire so we napped them , at this point we started getting some incs from ct/hr/mega into our fort gals so going by the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend " theory we have found ourselves on the tgv/app side
As for Mega hitting Fighting-Irish... Once... was due to several Fighting-Irish waves on our planets.
So i would rather call it oppertunistic, "than the enemy of my enemy is my friend"
I could of done the same for megarock, but making this game loose more players than we already have this round... isnt really the direction i want for pa.

People complain that jagex don't advertise for this game, or that we dont do anything to increase the playerbase... And even many of these hypocrits are part of making the playerbase decrease.

May aswell cut down planetarion to two - three tags in the future, based on which side you support. Instead of these so called existing block wars people are talking about.

We are now playing a game where you need 200 active friends to cope, or join the side that already has it, what makes you (all of you) think that new players would stay... When old ones that likes the game don't...

Won't be long before i guess before we are down to only one side left and the init wars begins. (Just like the old days for the first 72 ticks.)
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote