View Single Post
Unread 7 Nov 2007, 02:24   #37
rop1964
F Crew

rop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nice
Re: EMP "Critical Failure"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubert Samson
The only way to implement this in any sort of way that wouldnt make caths overpowered would be to lower their efficiency and raise their initiative.

This, to me, would really take away from the reasons to play cath, if not done though in conjunction with this kill ratio, it would result in a universe with a huge majority of caths and would make things exceedingly dull.

If anything like this were implemented, I would suggest it only being available on defence ships, and to alter them in the ways mentioned before, otherwise they would be far too strong.

of course, we, caths, dont want to be overpowered.. it would indeed lead to a boring game.. but would a zik land his attack fleet for 10 roids and get 95% destroyed? no.. would terran do so? no.. but everyone defies emp cath ships, as there s no loss! all we want is a way to make emp ship to be respected.

giving a kill/disabling % will give some bite back to those ships.

[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]uked
rop1964 is offline   Reply With Quote