View Single Post
Unread 2 May 2009, 03:21   #11
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future
Re: Update on the 1st of May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Thanks for the updates zPeti, I admit that I had hoped you would play a more active role, because the way I see it, the PA team needs a few fresh pair of eyes to look at things (Not that the ones that are there are not good enough, just not able to be creative enough), and that is what to be expected after several years of being run on the same tracks.
This is one thing which bothers me a bit.

I'm just slightly concerned that Pete is standing in the background making fairly broad decisions whilst the same people are still working on the game doing similar things. Sort of reminds me of Jolt/OMAC pushing what they want regarding the game, whilst leaving the actual game itself to PA Team.

Are we actually going to see any significant gameplay changes which will make the game a better place? I don't want to see constant tweaking of the game with formulas being fiddled around with just for the hell of it, I want to see new features which work well and aren't rushed together with the least amount of effort possible.

I'll wait and see what happens with round 32.
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote