Thread: Internet forums
View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2007, 20:27   #45
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Internet forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
It's a very tenuous analogy. I meant that his humour, while supposedly brilliant and great here, would just be "another sarcastic one liner idiot putting others down" elsewhere.

(as in the village aphrodite scenario where a girl is regarded as beautiful in her village, but elsewhere she's just an average plain jane)
oh i see. very clever (genuinely); i had not heard the term.

but on the other hand why are you still ranting at jonny? he's utterly charming, quite bright and very amusing. He is the essence of GD. you do realise that he didn't 'de-rail' your thread don't you? And you must realise that threads can not be 'de-railed'. Because there are no rails, there is only the ebb and flow of ideas and interaction - although your posts complaining were rather disruptive the thread as a whole seems to have recovered.

P.S. I've just noticed you humbly called it 'tenuous', it's not tenuous, i was merely ignorant.