Thread: Internet forums
View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2007, 12:00   #16
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Internet forums

kuro5hin is great, but it's more of a publishing site, but as soon as you grasp that concept i suppose it'd quench a thirst. b3ta is also great, but it's just for fun really. the serious discussions thing on pb could be good, but lacks in members at the moment. i also find sa a little too large.

i was going to write a thread on why i think this forum is dying, basically the attitude of the regulars, something that is happily missing on pb, but i could be bothered. bring on death i say.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote