View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2010, 15:20   #216
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolezy View Post
Furthermore, I've proven a strong prejudice by
picking up the first prediction against USA and claiming it's 99% because of hatred towards America without actually bothering to, say, browse the previous pages of the thread.

Quote:
Regardless, I agree with most everything you say here although I'm not convinced that Group D was as difficult as some others (not saying Group C was more so).
The England group was hideous at best. Proven by the touted title challengers' lacklustre performance overall, and a very mediocre Algeria side proving difficult to beat for many. Germany's probably been the only European nation to "impress" (I guess Portugal right now have their chance, and Spain will have theirs later today).
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote