View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 23:49   #20
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: English foodstuffs

English food, dont know if you have them in Holland but mince pies are very xmas food!

You also can't go wrong with a pork bap with apple sauce (bap is like a cob)

Also pies, fruit pies. Some rich berry pies to be precise, or apple pies. Nice, hot and crispy. You can't go wrong. My dad makes a cracking rhubarb and crumble, that is beautiful.

Yorkshire Puddings are great, easy to make and you can do a lot with them. Personally I believe on their own they taste great. But some great things you can do is make large ones and put sausages, onions and gravy in them, very very nice.

We also like our cakes, christmas puddings are favourite (they contain lots of alcohol but taste good)

A little snack and treat is bonfire toffee, now this is something to eat on bonfire night, but its fun to make and nice at xmas, basically its homemade toffee and is ****ing gorgeous, check out the recipe on the net (should be around)

Toffee apples are also nice. Theres loads of things to do, its ashame theres really only been myself and yahwe who have replied properly because Britain is such a great country as far as food goes, we really do great food. Have a look around try out things and enjoy.

I am normally drunk at xmas, so find it difficult to remember what I eat