View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 23:06   #18
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: English foodstuffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I love how out of touch with reality Yahwe is. It's quite sweet really
I love the fact that our mental health care system is so poor that you are allowed out in the community.

Leshy wants a "scrooge christmas" would you care to tell me when Dickens wrote a christmas carol?

For traditional 'olde english' fare you can hardly beat mrs beeton. YOU WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER IF YOU HAD TRIED TO THINK BEFORE YOU POSTED.

Though quite why you decided such a banal and irrelevant comment was an acceptable thing to post on GD is UTTERLY beyond me.