View Single Post
Unread 5 Apr 2005, 23:49   #28
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [FOOTBALL] So it's getting 'tasty' on the South Coast

This was posted on a Forest forum I frequent:

Quote:
I've just been told the information from a very good source, otherwise I wouldn't mention.

Strachan has just agreed to join Pompey after Mandaric increased his pay offer. Strachan was also offered the West Ham job behind Pardew's back but turned it down.
--------------------------------------------------
I also believe Man City have told Strachan's agent to forget any possible position there has Pearce will most certainly be given the job.

Hence Strachan's U-turn led him to grovel back to Portsmouth.

It should be revealed in the next couple of days and Strachan wants to start straight-away.

It was posted yesterday so we'll have to see...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote