View Single Post
Unread 28 Nov 2017, 11:43   #175
eksero

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: Cheaters always seem to prosper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk;
I fully agree with Lukey: no closures, but fix it for next round so that it can't happen again. It's not good for the game.

It's obvious to anyone with an ounce of sense that having a one-man tag declare war on you all round long is not the intended function of the alliance war system. That is what he was referring to. Maybe you feel that's not really a rule, or that you didn't bend it, but you didn't even bother saying that. You asked for clarification, and he gave it. Then, rather than engage him in those terms, you played dumb and pretended not to understand what he meant. If you can't do better than that, don't bother posting at all.
It was a straight up question asking which rule(s) are being bent, i'm not asking what he is unhappy about.

Should the war system work like that? Probably not, but that's not what I was asking.
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote