Thread: No drama?
View Single Post
Unread 15 Jul 2009, 08:56   #132
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: No drama?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Can someone confirm the following conclusion for me?

CT in being completely and utterly incompetent non-shocker.
I can confirm it. Read the log yesterday, it was well entertaining!!
Also promissed JBG that I would share the EXACT same logs from r30 when dealing with CT. This isnt the first time

Venox, bugg me on irc later today, and I ll send u the log from this rounds ct awesomeness.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 15 Jul 2009 at 11:16. Reason: quote fix
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote