Thread: in gal deffence
View Single Post
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 14:41   #27
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: in gal deffence

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
Furball you seem to be operating under the assumption that 1up HC actively troll the public channels of PA alliances seeking out allies to fight other alliances.....

[snip]
I'm not entirely sure where I said that - in fact, I said nothing for the sort. I'm perfectly clear as to 1up's political inclinations, so although I'm grateful for your refresher, it's really nothing new.

Frankly I'd like to see this thread back on topic, so I'll refrain from adding anything more.