View Single Post
Unread 30 Sep 2010, 13:50   #88
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Alliance Size for next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka View Post
No. You called 90% (1350 of 1500) morons. If you intend not to insult people, then maybe it would be a good idea to not do it.
I did not insult you personally, nor Makhil. You did that all by yourselves, without any prompting on my part, by volunteering the opinion that you were part of the moron-clan. I don't think it's my task to reassure everyone who thinks they're a moron by saying they're not.

Quote:
You said that 99% (1485 of 1500) are too stupid to have an insight about game design that you imply you have yourself. Also I'm impressed that you know all the players and can make such a precise judgement.
I think I can confidently say that I know a fairly representative sample of the PA community.

Quote:
Playing the game for dozens of rounds ofc is no guarantee that your ideas about future PA are reasonable, but neither is having posted in the game forums 5000 times.
It's generally quite easy to distinguish between the two levels on which I judge suggestions. I will generally respond to ideas which are not backed up by reason or argument or evidence by saying "This is a stupid idea because ..." and to ideas that don't fit into my vision of what PA should be like by saying "I disagree with this idea because ...".

I do not (nor will I ever) judge ideas by the name of the poster and some preconceived notion of who is dumb and who is smart. I will happily applaud and support good ideas by people whom I consider clueless and burn bad ideas by people whom I consider intelligent.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 30 Sep 2010 at 13:56.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote