Thread: Internet forums
View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2007, 22:47   #53
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Internet forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maladoni
I don't really think you know PB that well or understand what's its all about, so to say its filled with "terrible human beings" is not just not on, and then not expect a reaction is silly.
I dunno man; if this thread was representative of PB then I'd say that nodrog's sweeping generalisation is right man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maladoni
* Kila, god bless him linked the whole of PB with Deffeh PM work. I saw it and I belly laughed. It was seriously good work. Funny and mischievous. Now that kinda stuff would go down a storm on PB! Get ya sel across man.
You make it sound like I linked to it multiple times in different threads when I just used it as a retort to a terrible joke