Thread: Peace.
View Single Post
Unread 28 Aug 2015, 08:12   #33
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future
Re: Peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
quit tag or kicked, symantics!! ofc xeres there was the emo begging for cf from cain too before that ;p
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
you havent seen the logs from the cain discussion then, he was demanding we end the war and i pointed out that he needs to speak to agar3s. I guess you are missing quite a lot of the logs. but yes, enjoy your round.
Wait... what.. are you on crack? Maybe you want to share the log where i'm emo begging or where i was demanding we end the 'war'? I sent a pm because i wanted to know the reason for this mongloid war. The only reason i can see is you and agar having this epenis war. You even confirmed you would rather not be hitting ult for being crap targets.

If there is 1 thing i'm slightly emo about it's the horrible sh*t targets i have to look at.

I want fat targets, that's all, now go back to taking your anti borderline medication.