Thread: Espionage
View Single Post
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 20:18   #32
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Espionage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster

500 coins, unless you start converting currency. I don't want it total chance, but I've seen a new player leave the game at the end of the first round because he got bored of attacking and recalling.
I've seen players leave because of the invoking of the defence rules, I've seen players leave because of not upholding the defence rule. I've seen players leave because of the game developers have lost their contact with the players, and stuff, we have all seen players leave the game.. Ur argument about one guy leaving isnt valid tbh...

And you still havent answered the question I asked : Why the change??