View Single Post
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 17:57   #18
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: LOL! Pissed off Americans not allowed to immigrate to Canada

Like everything else it's only hard if you don't have money, if you flash cash at the right people it's easy to do. That's one of the few things that has always amazed me about Canada, the staggering level of corruption, I guess I've never really experienced it before and I assume it happens here as well I guess it just isn't as in your face as Canada seems to be

Also Canada has long lost it's place as the number one country to live in to the Scandinavian countries, it's still in the top 5 I think but considering the UK hovers around 10 that's hardly an achievement.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote