View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 09:15   #322
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Online racing manager game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
My pitting strategy is obviously vastly superior to all of yours.

Damn you guys really are sore losers

In this game the manufactuers rankings are: Renault, Toyota, Ferrari, Honda.
In my other game the manufacturers rankings are: Mclaren, Ferrari, Honda, Renault.
In a game I finished the manufacturers rankings were: Toyota, Williams, Renault, Ferrari.

Seriously - if the game was biased towards Renault then Blasto would be doing a hell of a lot better than 7th.

So to conclude:
THE GAME ISN'T BIASED - YOU'RE JUST SHIT

"waa waa I'm not doing very well I'm gonna quit" - Loser
Alright, so Renault and Ferrari aren't always top. It doesn't matter - some will always be top, which makes it uneven.

You could look at the Blasto thing in a different way and say that even though he does **** all and has shit setups, he's still managed to achieve 7th place. Which is quite high for minimal effort.

What do you mean your "pitting strategy is superior". You just choose to pit twice, and work out how long the tyres will last. It's hardly rocket science.