View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 01:44   #1
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Chinese Translation required...

Around five years ago, I went on the first of many customer site visits to various far-flung places in the world.

This first one was to the city of Qingdao in North East China.

I always try and grab a souvenir when I go somewhere a bit different;

Mate gourds from Argentina and Uruguay
Ulu knife from Alaska
Tequila from Mexico
etc.

In Qingdao's case, I got a typical tourist trinket of a some rice-type paper with ribbons and, most importantly, some writing on it.

Five years later, I've finally decided to ask the great minds of GD to tell me what the **** it means.

My personal opinion is it states "Ancient Chinese Proverb says: Yankee go home!", but if anyone knows someone that can translate it, it'd be bingedy bingedy bong. If not, make up some shit that'll at least be amusing.

Cheers!

The Ancient Chinese Scroll!

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote