View Single Post
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 09:10   #16
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Strategy Forum (aka "Strategic Discussions") Gets a name change!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
So what was the new name going to be (i.e., which one of us was right)?
well, none of you were right, or even close to right (OMG Tac being wrong!! :eek.

It was (at one stage) going to be Warfare Synopsium (i'll have to check the dictionary to see if that's spelt correctly :P)...

If anyone wants me to ask the powers that be whether it can be changed then i'll ask...
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote