View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2010, 22:57   #37
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Alliance player limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I have done so here, here and here. And that's just in this thread, I've done it many times before. (And yes, I agree that people should relax a little in this thread.)
In reference to the third here would it not be safe to say tho that setting the tag limit to 50 would make the allys in the top 10 stronger in comparision to the current top 10 - you cant say ASS is one of the top 10 strongest alliances in this game for example - its there sheerly on volume rather than substance. If you could only have say 50 ppl in ND then there would using last rounds numbers be 35 -40 ppl who would have to find another alliance and this is the case for most of the top 4-5 which would obviously create a stronger top10 and possibly a stronger top 15. Which would make the game harder to win as an alliance which might in turn bring some excitement and anticipation back into the game along with some new HC's who may turn out amazing

Plus it might help the undertagged alliances (ie. GROSS) be more competitive within the round it would be down more to the best players rather than the most actives which is how it currently seems

Btw incase Puss reads this im not bashing ASS just used you as an example
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote