View Single Post
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 19:36   #120
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Jolt meeting, Your questions needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
when he gets some decent questions?
Is that supposed to be some flippant answer directed at me as though i am asking a stupid question?

Forest asked for the meeting, so i think it is fair to assume he had an idea of what he wanted to dicuss with Jolt before anyone else suggested questions. Its been 8 days since this thread was started so i reckon everyone that is going to read it will have read it by now and forwarded any questions they wish to be asked to Forest.

I dont think i'm out of line asking when all this is going to take place. If it gets dragged out for too much longer people will have forgotten what it was all about in the first place.

Edit:

I read Kal's reply without noticing Forest had replied just above it. Seems their isnt going to be a meeting for now so i guess that answers my question .

Edit 2:

I must have gone temporarily blind because Forest's post was above my post this afternoon, my apologies. No point deleting this though, some of it is kind of relevant.

Last edited by JC; 21 Jul 2004 at 19:41.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote