View Single Post
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 15:49   #23
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: New Strategy for PA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
lol Ascendancy as a xpwhore group, thats pretty funny Kargool. Their score gains have been pretty shit when compared with roid gains.
When I was at primary school, if you wanted to insult someone for saying something stupid, you would stick your tongue in front of your lower jaw and smack yourself on the side of the head. This was meant to be an impersonation of a mentally retarded person, with the implication that the person this gesture was addressed to was mentally retarded. If it were possible to replicate this on the internet, I would be doing so now.

Explanation: it's possible to lose roids at the same time as gaining them
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote