View Single Post
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 14:14   #15
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: New Strategy for PA?

The game has evolved in a way to where BG's are way more effective than alliances. Nowadays a group of friends could play together and attack, and never defend, and still all end top 50 or so. I have always supported "playing less" of PA.
The game has simply evolved. One big thing I noticed, I used to prey on people who were inactive, and would be sleep all night and get easy roids.
Now I prey on the nub that sits up all night watching TV shows, worried about his planet, as he has huge value and nice roids. SO what I lose a bunch of my fleet. Alliances now, are more so for organized attacks, and playing with others, as noone wants to play alone. but with the total lack of defence I have seen alot of the top planets get, they could have just as easily played solo all round and still been the same top 50ish rank.