View Single Post
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 14:12   #14
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: New Strategy for PA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
so as people predicted a long time ago, activity is no longer rewarded
Activity is still rewarded, just maybe not as much as it used to be but thats not a bad thing as it used to be stupidly hard to play the game unless you were active 20 hours a day and were in a top alliance that had such activity across the board.

After all If im active and i get attacked, not only does my incoming get reported for sure, I can also make sure i have the ships i need at home and buld the right ones. If i'm not around it may not be reported until later or at all and my fleets could be too far away to get back in time or ships built. And as much as keeping your value low may have benifits being able to build the right ships to attack efficiently requires you hold as many roids as possible
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote