View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2007, 09:57   #57
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "TK in the Park": Logistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
I don't know what the **** is wrong with you people but the last 3 times I was drinking in London (over the last 2 years say) I had no trouble getting into any bar or club in jeans and a T-Shirt, with trainers. I wasn't even stopped or questioned, much less refused.

On the same note, any bar that refuses someone based on their footwear etc is NOT worth drinking in. That kind of pointless, utterly shit elitism is not worth financially supporting in any circumstance.
Yeah, stick it to the man! You show em!

We are going to be a group of 10-15 men (depending who wants to go drinking afterwards) trying to get into bars or clubs on a Saturday night (stricter) in Central London. These bars often do not want us because they want as many women in their place as possible - we've been turned away as a group before because we lacked women.

If we want to go freely into places then we need to give them as few reasons to turn us away as possible. There's nothing stopping Joe Bouncer from making up a rule on the spot to say that people aren't allowed in with trainers just because he doesn't think we're the right clientele for his venue. So there's no point in anyone trying to be a hero - no point whatsoever.