View Single Post
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 10:56   #48
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shortening Prelaunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bromcrysal
I disagree with the whole concept of shortening/removing prelaunch. I know all the hardcore players who don't like sleep want it shortened, but I am not one of these. I like the concept of being able to take a day off of PA and knowing that I won't loose anything other than 'roids. Just putting my two cents in.
Exactly, besides the hardcore players (even if they are the best this game has to offer) is only a small percent of the total playerbase, not even all the members in all the top allies never use prelaunch. If they chose not to prelaunch then that's their decision, but don't punish 50-75% of the total players caus a small portion is unhappy with it.
I personally like to sleep, have school and classes to attend to so I use prelaunch to set my attacks (if i can't stay awake) and to run my fleet to somewhere safe for a long period of time if I won't be able to acces Pa for +12 hours or something.
Imo leave prelaunch as it is, if you don't like it you can chose not to use it.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote