View Single Post
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 19:00   #20
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Surely this is just asking for trouble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the reaction of someone who's just found out he's been neg repped for being shit.

Phang, care to explain how pointing out something on London undergrounds website makes me racist? Go on, give it a bash - and thats not an invitation to do what commercial bankers do best.
the strong implication that the only reason someone who speaks arabic would want to use the tube is to blow it up?

And I really can't describe how little I care when people so fundamentally shit as you leaves me neg rep. If someone I have a trace of respect for leaves me neg rep I may feel inclined to find out what I did wrong. In your case this does not apply.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote