Thread: Dear Jagex
View Single Post
Unread 26 Jul 2010, 22:15   #17
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Dear Jagex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Is that it? i was expecting some amazing stuff from you Kargool - u dissapoint me
I am as many others have said sceptical, I've said it before and I have said it again, as many others, we've been shafted so many times and been fooled by so many people who really did not put the time, or the effort into the game.

I'm happy to wait and see for a few weeks to see what is going to happen, but unless some people follow the advice Spinner gave here im just going to assume that these guys need us to get some money into their coffers as all the previous owners have.