View Single Post
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 10:51   #40
-=10us=-

-=10us=- is on a distinguished road
galaxy and planet extra content (or columns) request

hi,

im an returning old player from rounds 1-3 and having fun again at playing pa. im a proffesional webdeveloper so i was inspired creating some little pa tools. i immediately headed to this forum to find out more on the pa dumps and was glad to see the dumps are still out there. i only found out that i was missing some features in these dumps.

im working on a galaxy banner gallery for the fun of it. i like to browse and scroll to all galaxy screens and watch those mostly funny and sometimes beatiful galaxy banners.

my galaxy banner gallery will show thumbnails of galaxy banners so you can see multiple banners on 1 page (im thinking each page shows 1 cluster of galaxy thumbnails) with popups to the real size version.

there is no easy way to grab all galaxy banner url's, so could you please add an extra column to the galaxy dumps with the url to the galaxy banner, or maybe you could support a 2nd galaxy dump (to leave the current dump untouched) with only coords and banner urls?
if you could do this for round 23 i would be thankful.

another request for round 23, but now concerning the planet dumps:
i noticed that the planet dumps dont contain info on a planets galaxy role (its minister post). could you add an extra column `role´ with values like:
gc for Galactic Commander.
moc for Minister of Communication.
mod for Minister of Development.
mow for Minister of War.

and my final request concerns the mode a planet is in. there's no way to find out whether a planet is in vacation mode, still under protection, process of begin closed, etc. could you add a column for this to the planet dumps, or maybe supply a seperate dump for this?

greetings 10us
-=10us=- is offline   Reply With Quote