View Single Post
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 14:30   #31
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Planet Dumps (Last Updated: 12/04/06)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmV0rl0n
1. The thread being a sticky changes what? That patently does not answer the suggestion - it really rather looks quite an ignorant response.
That Useful Links thread is linked to the Overview in-game. Thus, it is accessable to everyone who has access to the game. If they clicked on it, they dont need to be a forum user to view the page. The thread is split in such a way as to group references by type, and generally include a link to explain what things actually are or how they work.

Now, i realise that is less than ideal, as what you seem to be asking for are in-game battle calcs, target searching facilities and the like. Having said that, the Useful Links thread has had some 22k hits on it, so at least someone other than me uses it (i can only account for about 12k ).

Without target searching tools, it could be put that there would be an increased emphasis on launching on the more obvious and/or helpless targets of the universe - the very 'noobs' you are trying to help - which i dont think is a good thing.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote