View Single Post
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 15:37   #58
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Pain, The Horror, The Anguish

i dont think theres any doubt in the areas of this girl "liking" dace or the fact that he is going to "get some". From the rest of the thread its obvious their reason for lack of morning sex is nothing to do with anything negative towards dace as she also obviously "wants the ****".

P.S i dont happen to believe your explanation anyway, but lets not dwell eh?

P.P.S i wasnt bragging, i was correcting.