Thread: Windows Vista
View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2006, 14:34   #21
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Windows Vista

Well I have absolutely no ****ing idea about computers, my knowledge is not large. Ive used windows since 3.1 till well XP SP2. Now a few weeks back I went and had a look at vista on the microsoft website and it looks impressive, there seems to be a genuine attempt from microsoft to grow up of sorts and take note of not only what the avg consumer wants but also what people who know alot about computers want. Anyway I will probably get vista unless I get an apple.