Thread: Internet forums
View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2007, 18:26   #34
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Internet forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maladoni
Exactly, which is why they need more ginger, freckley and extremely ugly people to keep their users repressed. Any volunteers?
Humour my curiosity Maladoni. First time for everything after all.

Why be such a ****? Anybody who knows me would laugh in your face at the thought of me being freckley or ugly like you tried to make me look. To be honest people that dont know me that well would say your being a ****, and a stupid one at that.

Why the hate? Seriously I want to know why. Are you trying to look big in front of your peers, which is lame because i will burn you every time, or have I done something to upset you? I seriously hope for your sake its the latter and I apologise in advance, because if it's the former I dont think you need to bother replying

Last edited by Nodrog; 22 May 2007 at 18:32.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote