Thread: Internet forums
View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2007, 08:57   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Internet forums

I used to read a lot of what was in GBS over at SA but didn't find it enthralling enough to want to pay money for an account, especially since there's retarded hostility (of which we too are guilty) towards new people trying to find their place there. I realise GBS is probably a bad example to take my experience of SA from but obviously short of paying for an account you can't see many of the other boards there.

I post occasionally on the forum for the 'space-based massively multiplayer browser game' I play but otherwise here is where it's at. I reckon it'd be hard to find a group of largely UK-based people with sufficiently broad experience as to maintain interest without it also being mobbed by gangs of 15 year olds wanting my AIM address.