Thread: R65. Who wins?
View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 11:52   #350
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about
Re: R65. Who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
We view this as a win. Goal was no ult win and they didn't.

Butcher is completely incorrect as per usual. Faceless knew that norse had a shot for quite some time as it was mentioned in our block chan. We all agreed it didn't actual matter if norse won and hence they were never a priority to hit. From our perspective there was fl p3ng with a chance then fl ct norse.

The right outcome was achieved and I don't belive anyone should read any truth in anything butcher says. He and many others posting on the forums are so disconnected from the groups who were actually involved in day to day discussions that at best he is a news a reporter stood outside the building trying to get a glimpse of leaders behind the closed doors.

To all those people who were actually part of this I have to say it was great working with you all. Have to say also chimpie is a great front man for ultores politics. I think ultores would struggle hugely without someone so normal running things on that side. A bunch of hate for ult came when Agar3s decided to step in and provoke others.