View Single Post
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 22:50   #76
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: are people serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
hehe, ye its a rather stupid effort! but I actually did as we said we would in PM!!!!
I blame Pommeh and RL for mitre quitting btw

and, its a serious question so feel free to give a proper answer also.
We're banning mid-round recruitment dude. I've recruited 2 people, both previous ascendancy members, one of who contacted me prior to last round even ending to ask to rejoin, with the other being nicole who was ascendancy almost as long as I was and I invited back while she's cov-opping and I even said she didn't have to join tag if she didn't want to. I got myself elected ascendancy supreme leader (along with dunkelgraf) and we have absolutely no plan on anything (except where alcohol is concerned). The only discussion I had with jester pre-round about ascendancy involved how we could prevent ourselves winning/dominating so that there might be a vague chance pateam wouldn't remove private gals straight away. All I did was go back. I can't help it if everyone follows me around

Basically even with us not giving too much of a shit private gals are sufficiently cool for, so far, 55 people (including dunkelgraf!) to say they'd play. Fear the reaper!