View Single Post
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 19:45   #67
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: are people serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
I always like to read reply's from yourself i was just saying rather than people hiding behind doors and saying there not going to aim to play for number one which lets face it last few rounds this has been the case would just be nice to see people be open and say they are.
In fairness who the hell has been playing for #1, in the sense of visualising their alliance finishing as #1 and then working out their route to that position? Since r32 or so I don't think there's been many alliances that have, even vaguely, done this. Definitely not in any sort of systematic way. Truth be told most people at this point don't really enjoy planetarion and just play it on autopilot as part of their various communities. Christ knows why anyone in that group would want the extra incoming stating they're "playing for #1" might (does it actually?) bring. Hilariously at this stage the worry isn't even that some alliance might finish #1 instead of yours. It's that they'll dominate the universe and blow the shit out of every top planet out there just because they can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Asc has never tried to hide going ftw, ppl with their heads in the sand just cant see anything is all
I think the only times we were unquestionably "going for the win" in the strictest sense where someone (me) was going around organising people and thinking proactively about how best to win the round were r25, r28, r31 and r33. Every other time it's developed during the round as opposed to pre-round. Of course from the other, relevant, perspective, we almost always have the capacity to win so we're always going for the win.