View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2019, 23:04   #35
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: Forts and whining

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
You're great at maths, but logic, not so much.

It's much easier for random individual players to directly impact a 10 man gal or an individual planet ranking in a meaningful way than it is for them to impact a 60 man alliance, where they will have minimal influence, if any at all.

People want to feel

Blah blah blah blah blah .
Jungle - well done on your win but I feel I must point something out

The winning gal last round had more inc then the winning gal this round.

Every single time Wallet has played as a BP since like R65 they’ve been crushed by almost any other competitive bunch.

You had no competition for gal winning this round past tick 200 or so

I personally spent a week TA’in the only worth competition to your gal and I think I got everyone apart from fenced up eksero - hi 8:3 scrubs

Please do your same BP against a Untouchable Gal, a Turtle Gal or anything to do with a active LL gal.

You guys were the biggest bunch of emo ness I’ve seen in the last ten rounds and I can only thank you for this. This has definitely been one of the most entertaining rounds for me. How many times did someone leave your gal chan? How many times did your gal mates threaten to leave their tags etc !! Very very fun stuff. I hope you guys play again

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote