Thread: Tomkats Party
View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 23:24   #10
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Tomkats Party

Once again Tom, you forgot midge5.

It was a decent party. Shame everybody seemed to be doing a "catching-up" with everybody else (Jersey, Exeter, etc.).

Piglet, as for the texts, to be honest I wasn't flirting at all. She seemed... sweet.

This is how it all started off:

Her:
The castasses el sheka pasuna me amis te as puta et dos bastardos es una putas

Me:
Erm... U too.

Her:
Oooh u mus be simons friend is he with u i have his phone tell him to let himself in tonight and wake me up have a good night hun look after si we had a few drinks xxx

Her (immediately straight away):
Oh sweetie i jus realised i sent u a random spanish msg wrong person! have fun xxx

Me:
This doesn't make any sense to me, what time did simon leave you?

Her:
About 2 hours ago...

Her (immediately):
No longer actually maybe 3

Me:
Ah ok. Cool. Well I'll try to pass the message.

Her:
Thanks sweetie

But out of curiosity, pics plzkthnxbye.

And I got the messages on my phone as evidence!
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote