Thread: Tomkats Party
View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 22:07   #4
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Tomkats Party

I can't really be bothered to write about the party as it wasn't an internet meet (which was why I didn't invite people I hadn't met before). I really only managed to catch 5 mins with Yahwe/Minty/Blasto/idi/furball (fuk u henry and piglet for non-attendance - at least t+f and dante apologised via yahwe! ) and I'd rather MEET internet people than have a fleeting "sup" with them.

I hope you guys had a good night though - sorry I didn't hang round much. I've never hosted anything like that before and knowing 99% of the people there (with some I haven't seen for over 2 years) meant I kept being the Hi-Guy. Quite tiring and a bit annoying actually, but I still had an awesome time.

Yahwe was utterly charming and met my sister and quite a few of my friends.

I also saw Minty (complete with spaniel-style hairdo) more than you other guys. Sorry - he seemed to be mingling and wandering more. I think he met my girlfriend?

Anyway, I'll leave you with one of my highlights of the night, Dace's poem to me (he wrote me a card and posted it to yahwe, who then delivered it):

To Tom, a "fellow" dear to my heart

It takes a certain type of fellow, a certain type of chap
To esquew society's values, to think that they're all crap.
Yes it takes a certain type of fellow to come right out and say
"Friends, family and loved ones, I'm afraid that I am gay".

I'd just like to say how fantastic I think it is that you've decided to stop living the lie. Now that you've had this party to come out as a homosexual man you can start living the dream instead. Not that I condone your life choice. Personally I think homosexuality is against God AND against the Bible but I've decided to hate the sin and love the sinner. I hope all those you've invited to your coming-out party are similarly tolerant.

You (heterosexual) friend in Jesus,

Rankin

PS At least your parents can hope your sisters will provide them with grandchildren (you fag).
PPS Sorry I couldn't be there (believe me I REALLY am sorry!)