View Single Post
Unread 14 Mar 2009, 13:12   #494
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
Re: An open message to Planetarion

damnit Kila i really couldn't be assed doing this in the first place but since u just took an irc quote out of context to try and prove I used hidden co to mask my crash on you here goes

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
It took at least 4 days to rebuild. You released your prod to make it look like you didn't crash.
No it didn't take 4 days to rebuild. I did not go from 0 to 370 roids when I landed you. I already had 1400 roids when i landed you. It took 4 days to get repaid from the roids I capped off you. Not rebuild. Please see JBG's post for the difference

At the time of crashing 100k on you for 370 roids and 4k xp, I had 25k beetle and 25k viper allready in production from the overnight resources gathered. By the time I launched the next night, I had all 100k CO rebuilt.

Letting out my hidden FR/DE to cap rock shippies had nothing to do with you or your planet, or my interaction with your planet.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote