View Single Post
Unread 14 Mar 2009, 09:43   #481
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Since 'bias' is hard to prove with numbers (like roidleads and so forth) are. I am not going to make a whole 'media' circus with quoting you out of context and making you look like some troll, which I think can be done based on this thread. If I wanted to, I could make you look bad. But that would also show some form of malice on my side which I do not hold.

My suggestion: Work on it man!
Thankyou theam for being one of the few people in this thread to not quote my comments out of context, and misrepresent my statements. It is unfortunate that you are on the lesser side of that equation. Thankyou for not holding the same malice towards me that others so obviously do.

reptalk is not allowed - Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
What I do think is reflecting out of your posts in this thread is a certain bias and hostility towards Ascendancy which does 'sell' the rest of your points very well. Actually it makes you less credible. You are preaching a lot to your own choir, while neutral observers might wonder what we did wrong to you to get so much hostility from you. People who are not 'liking' you or the message you are trying to get across will most likely think you are a bit of a sad irgnorant case.
I could reword that ever so slightly, and it would be a fair representation of the majority of Ascendancy's members emotional ill feelings towards me. To sum it up simply: Touche.

Thankyou also for your interest in my self improvement. It genuinely pleases me to know that others care enough about me to offer some helpfull advice. In turn, i feel indebted to you and your alliance, and hope you will in kind, take a word of advice from me:

Let go of the anger, its not worth it.

On that note, i will bid you good day.

SAY NO TO COOLCISM ITS JUST NOT HAWT!

Last edited by lokken; 14 Mar 2009 at 10:10.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote