View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2016, 19:28   #537
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R66 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
Again I can enjoy the crippling!

Wth has BF cheating/not cheating to do with my post? None at all as far as I can see. Maybe we deserved some mud because the universe didn't do enough to stop us last round, maybe we didn't. It was a rather general post about these "discussions" which have became more pointless round after round, it still is such a post and I'm sure it'll be applicable to next round thread as well, no matter who wins or doesn't win.
Clouds is making it sound like he feels that everybody is critizing you, and that its always been this way.
Then you follow up with that its "mud throwing". or "cripple fights".
A lot of things in this game might seem pointless to you and many others, EORC, stats discussion, voting for a round name, having this "welcome to the forums site", and all other repeatable sequences that keep going on in this game, but if you dont enjoy you dont have to read these threads.
and please, stop posting these "cool one liners" about how everyone else is idiots and you are not, its fecking tragic

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote